Red Squirrel

samahan ng mga magaganda or something like it...

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

hi belinda!

last day of the week for everyone, except moi.
overtime ako tomorrow and thursday,
for extra kaperahan for my boracay-roxas trip!
punta si lukring with ate vanessa ng april 12 sa boracay,
tapos me naman, follow ng april 15 with francis,
and then overnight sa roxas from april 18-19.
so pahinga muna ako this holy week,
2 days overtime tapos baka overnight kina tita lulu.
about pic ni elias naman, i sent it through ganders,
and hopefully e natanggap mo naman.
you can use it as a wallpaper or pa-enlarge mo,
to remind you of your sordid, traumatic past.
chuks!

napaisip naman ako sa prologues, although mga 5 secs lang.
i don't really want to think about anything right now,
especially those concerning matters of my broken heart.
i just really want to go with the flow of my daily life,
just like what happened three fridays ago,
when my crush (bf ni erik santos, star in a million winner),
danced with me then hugged me,
tapos he placed his head on my chest while dancing.
it was pure bliss.

all i know is that there are signs everywhere,
and like what herman hesse wrote, listen.

so baka yang si kenneth lim was the sign
you've been waiting for the last 28 years of your life.
so alam mo na, do something about it,
but not to the point of comprising your values.
sana rin nagpaka-wild ka with tuan that night,
tapos ni-lands mo nang todo
para matuloy na ang vietnamese love affair mo.
and also don't forget, cute and cuddly babies.
chuks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home