Red Squirrel

samahan ng mga magaganda or something like it...

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

hello marlon...i think i wasnt being clear yesterday...for you to buy dollars from me, may 2 options: (1) i transfer money from here to your account tas you just deposit your payment to my account in the phils or (2) i transfer from my pinas account to your account...(1) cannot do it kasi i am only allowed free transfers for my salary sa isang account overseas (my account), ergo if i transfer to your account and my account, that would entail extra costs (2) cannot do it as well kasi my(or my mother's signature) would be needed, which is impossible to do....so bili ka na lang jan...

anyways, marlon...favor ko lang ha...di ba dating ako in the afternoon sa thai at ikaw naman sa gabi...can we go directly to the beach the next day? i just wanna chill out...i've been so stressed lately kasi...that would be my much needed rest...:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home