Red Squirrel

samahan ng mga magaganda or something like it...

Monday, March 14, 2005

ay ok si gigi gurl ah! panalo :) hi mo ko dun...sayang naman she dint get in touch with me when she was here...

anyways, so rob is past na...goodluck :)

that puma guy...it's my broker's fault...coz two saturdays ago, i started looking for an apartment...that guy was one of her clients and then since she found out that we're both pinoys, she introduced us...i was fine with it too because im a naturally friendly person hahaha! kidding...i just like the idea of meeting fellow pinoys really...being in a foreign land, you kindda have this desire to bond with fellow pinoys (especially me since for 2 years, most of my friends are viets)...anyways, so my broker took me to his unit (which he shared with another puma pinoy guy) in 'phu my hung'...it was a nice place really, it's one of those better places in vietnam (quite far from the business district)...just to give you an idea, their rent was 800usd per month (very strange broker, she gave me that info without me asking for it)...i actually wanted to get a unit there, but i calculated time cost, and now emotional cost (kidding only!)...and i thought it was not worth it...but i do wanna be friends with him/them bec he's pinoy...it would have been easier to shut him off if he's viet/foreigner...but he's a fellow pinoy...oh well, i'll just be careful...it's funny what you said about that one incident- a guy inviting me to his house to show some stuff, i am so naive...sometimes i forget that im grown up; and that guys sometimes have some ulterior motives...

going back...im still shocked, i mean, i met him once and then he calls me up like 4-6 times a day (minus the ignored calls)...then he'd tell me what he's doing ie. he's going to work now, he's in the car, he's checking the designs, he rejected this design...and today, he said he misses me! duh...how is that possible...i dunno why guys do that...is it a strategy? like pester the girl with your presence so she wont forget you? i dunno...and what i do not understand is that ive been rejecting his invitations, and he still doesnt show signs of slowing down (hopefully this week!)...and i think im running out of excuses already (im busy, i have a client meeting, im entertaining my client/mom's friends etc.- all true though, to some extent)...my fault, oprah once said that if you dont wanna go out with a guy, just say no- no excuses needed...but i do not think it's polite...i think he at least should know why im saying no...because in fairness, he's pretty polite as well, when i say dont go to my house (he knows bec of that broker) or office (he knows bec i told him that i worked in acnielsen when we met, thinking that he was one of those fleeting acquaintances again), he does not....

dont hate me...today, i said yes- i can meet up with him sa weekend...but on the condition that we will be with some friends...he was reluctant at first- he wanted just the 2 of us (im still hoping that he just wanna be friends bec i honestly do)- but i was adamant...anyways, that's all...

ingats...kwento kayo pa...

can you invite gigi to blog as well? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home