Red Squirrel

samahan ng mga magaganda or something like it...

Monday, June 02, 2003

so i go home...got the laptop out and then joinks!!! i realized wala akong extension cord na merong 3 butas ...i frantically looked around my room for a 3-hole socket...called the office to check if the guards were still around so i can pick up the ext cord in my drawer... waked the housekeeper to ask for her help...but no, walang extension cord for my laptop...i calculated: if i worked on the laptop with only the battery as the power source, it would prolly last an hour lang...but, i cannot finish the report within an hour!!!... i only had one choice: call tuan anh...so i called him, asked him if i could borrow an ext cord...he said he has lots (a relief)...i offered to go to his house, bring my laptop adaptor with me and choose which of his ext cords fit...sabi nia, "no, it's too late already. i won't allow you, my house is far fr ur house, it's dangerous for a girl to travel alone (nye!)...you come here, bring your laptop with you, work here in my room. i will just sleep in another room and drive you to the office tomorrow morning..." isip ko, uh oh, working in his house is definitely out of the question...i told him "i am used to travelling alone, and besides i trust vinataxi (my official transpo here)"....we had a lengthy discussion about it with me finally winning in the end....so at around 12 midnight., i go to his house....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home