Red Squirrel

samahan ng mga magaganda or something like it...

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

u asked about ali's ate pala…yeah…went to meet her and her friends (isang vakler, isang gurl, isang single mother na may 2 anak) the first day they were here (it was a thursday)…binigyan nia ko ng pancit canton, chili mansi...wanted to take them out for dinner pero it turns out they already had dinner, eh 8 pm pa lang yun…anyways…I took them to sinh café, a backpackers' tour agency...I told them it's difficult to travel around on their own coz very few people speak english…eh, meron pa namang silang batang dala…so yun, they decided to get a car to phnom penh... tas they went to mui ne rin (the sand dunes place where I went before) and according to ali's ate it was a blast…on the weekend naman, wasn’t able to meet up with them coz I was in vung tau with my viet friends…tas I think late na rin silang nakauwi from mui ne…ayun….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home