Red Squirrel

samahan ng mga magaganda or something like it...

Saturday, September 24, 2005

and so it ends...


Alessandro Borsari wrote:
Dear Bel,

thank you very much. I think you've already given me the info I needed. Just like it seemed, I think Vietnam doesn't in fact have yet any active stainless steel mill. And the ones that are about to start production will be owned by foreign corporations. My hope was that there might be an old state owned mill under renovation or something like that, but I don't think it's the case. I will now contact my father's company and the company who gave my father the input for this thing, and ask them if they still want me to go there and meet the people from ASC. Of course I will also contact Mr. Ta and ask him more about the company. I am therefore not very sure that I will make it to Vietnam, but it might as well be. In case I am coming, I will certainly let you know.
In case they give you other info about the stainless steel thing, just let me know, but as you've done more than enough, don't worry about making further research.
Thank you very much about this, you've been extremely kind! I hope, whatever happens next, we're gonna stay in touch and be friends.
hugs
Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home