Red Squirrel

samahan ng mga magaganda or something like it...

Thursday, April 17, 2003

everyone must be having a swell vacation..no one seems to blog anymore this week...shets i feel so depressed i have to write this down...in fact i think that i am sinking in a quicksand of depression that i have even thought about going back to the phils in a few week's time..meaning, simply finish my probation period and joinks, back to good ol pinas...but something is holding me back: i have not increased my market value yet working here...acnielsen has not contributed something advantageous to me professionally...i dunno, im still weighing my options...ayokong maging unemployed and be a bother to my parents kasi...and i dont wanna go back knowing i didn't fight back...i mean, only two months and i quit? sus, this would beat my stint in bpi...

anyways, my other point in blogging is that tuan anh (yes, my so-called friend) told me during the day i felt so low (see my blog below) that we shouldnt be seen talking in public anymore (duh?!)...he was mumbling something about somebody being angry when we are seen talking together...he was rather inarticulate about it i really failed to understand him...i asked, so we cant be friends anymore? then, because i was just so sad that day, i just walked away...kebs na sa kanya...weird niya ha, yesterday nag invite maglunch, siempre i declined busy kasi ako...shets sia....we still talk when we see each other sa corridors, pero bihira na...so yun....mukhang endless rantings na ito...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home