Red Squirrel

samahan ng mga magaganda or something like it...

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

ay naku...everyone is having a bitchy time...ako naman, feeling ko konti na lang talaga, burn out na labas ko...grabeh, i work long hours, even on weekends...minsan nga for the presentation that i did yesterday, i found myself working on my laptop while taking a bath...kaka-pressure ang job kasi, tas ang daming inaccurate data from our data processing department, i end up using my time simply checking the data and not really on analysis and adding value to my research...puneta, tas pag may nakita pa akong errors, taranta agad ako...tas siempre, pagtaranta ka, you cant think well, work well...so waste of time na naman...so, on my part, may kamalian din ako...buti na nga lang my report went well yesterday when i presented to unilever...shets

last night, dinner ako with tuan anh, tas i suddenly realized that i was wearing a skirt kasi nga nag-present ako...sabi ko, 'oy, i cant go and ride in your motorbike, im wearing a skirt!'...tas he said, 'it's ok i'll show you how to sit on my bike'...so there i was, had my first experience in riding a bike na naka skirt and high heels...nyyikess....

anyways, sige...have to work on another stupid report ulit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home