Red Squirrel

samahan ng mga magaganda or something like it...

Monday, May 15, 2006

Hi Marlon!

Wala naman akong ibang ask from you...you can bring something else aside from pancit canton if you want ;) Oi, tell me ulit sched mo so I can free up my sched when you're here(feeing busy!).

It's been a crazy week I swear...pinoy asked me to re-consider again nung Friday. I said something like "I am sure right now that I am not ready for the position yet. Perhaps sometime in the future, I would consider it." Which is true. Anyways, the two are really out of the question now as I am 100% sure that I'm not taking the offers.

I am now really more excited about going home. I might end up a bum for some time but if there's anything that I have learned from my overseas experience, it is that I will survive and that anything is possible. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home