Red Squirrel

samahan ng mga magaganda or something like it...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

James Hamilton Paterson

Read this in http://books.guardian.co.uk/departments/generalfiction/story/0,,1934205,00.html

And, of course, he lived alone - he doesn't do relationships. 'I just get bored and feel I ought to leave all that to people who are good at it. My attempts at living with someone have been ludicrous - they never lasted more than about three months. It caused quite a lot of stress when I was younger because you are taught that a failure to make close personal relationships is a terrible symptom of something awful. And of course it isn't. It's a big lie.'

super relate ako! chuks. i dont get bored though but i agree super stressful ang relationships for me (say! as if nakadami na!) so like james h-p, i'll leave that to people who are good at it.

chuks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home